Thursday, February 6, 2014

Roses Are Red, Violets Are... Violet.


As Valentine's Day is inexorably approaching... I thought I would share some sassy, not-so-classy cards to give to your beloved. Nothing says "I love you" like criticism with the best intentions.

Don't do this unless you're prepared to rip someone's heart out and spend Valentine's Day alone and craving chocolate. Look on the bright side, you will find yourself losing weight from lack of delicious treats sent by an adoring prince charming. Prepare to live through the healthiest Valentine's Day in your personal history.


I may change my mind, and make pinterest-inspired crafts & give out treats created by an aspiring domestic goddess. But as for now, this will have to do.
xoxo, 
Belle

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog set up as Belle. This is so awesome!! :D

    ReplyDelete