Friday, February 14, 2014

Beautifully Modest, Classy Dresses

I love dresses. Especially prom dresses. I love feeling ladylike in a big dress and high heels. The only thing I don't like about prom is seeing girls wear things that make them look... desperate for attention. It's sad that in today's society, a woman's value is measured by how much skin she shows, how "sexy" she looks, etc. I want you to know that YOU are more valuable than your outward appearance. Your beauty is more than just skin-deep. You don't need to put your body on display to earn respect. Remember, a classy woman has everything to flaunt, but she chooses not to show it.

That being said, I would love to share some classy, modest dresses :)


I adore these dresses, especially the beading at the top. $398 
(I promise the rest of the dresses I'm posting aren't this expensive!) 


This dress is so unique, & the skirt is drop dead gorgeous! $195


I am in love with everything about this dress, especially the color! $377


The lace is so cute, and this dress reminds me of Paris! $119


This dress comes in a billion colors, thank goodness! I love the design, not the color! $136


I saved my favorite for last! I love the elegance and the color, it looks absolutely radiant! $320

I hope you lovely ladies find that beautiful dress that makes you feel confident. :)

-Belle

No comments:

Post a Comment