Wednesday, February 26, 2014

New Adventures

I feel like Belle when she sings, "I want adventure in the great wide somewhere!" Now the next adventure of my life is not too far away because....
I got accepted to BYU Provo!!!
I am unbelievably thrilled & I almost can't contain my happiness!!


I'm so excited to call these mountains home! I have dreamed of coming here ever since I was a little girl, especially after visiting the beautiful campus!


Isn't it gorgeous? I feel like I will spend all my time laying in the grass gazing at the mountains, like I'm crazy. Until winter. 

I'm leaving in July, which is coming up fast! Better have as many adventures as I can here in Tennessee before I leave! It's sad and exciting to think about leaving, & it has only been this past year that I have truly appreciated living in Tennessee. To all my friends who live in TN and think it's boring, go hike a mountain. It's awesome. In the meantime, I'll be hiking bigger mountains in Utah :)


No comments:

Post a Comment